Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx

Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx

by Buymaxx

Powerful Bulk Price Editor. Scheduled Tasks. Unlimited Backup.

Off The Hook

Useful app for creating sale section on ecomm. Slight bugs making the app back out, but overall seems like it'll come in handy

Scoutabout Interiors

I wanted a straightforward price increase app without resorting to exporting csv files and reimporting which for me is too hard. So far this seems very easy and intuitive to use.

Bonia

I used this app to help me do bulk price editing. it is good for promotion period. it help me to save a lot of time. it would be nice if it able to exclude selected item directly when perform price editing.

SONGKET DUNIA

The app is incredible for editing prices in bulk. Scheduler is an added feature. User friendly interface.

Magazine Innovar

Eu estou testando o aplicado é muito bom, está ajudando bastante a manter os preço da loja competitivo.. Recomendo esse app.

thegsnd

I have successfully made the changed in price with in one click, its outstanding, this app is really works for changing the price in bulk in various ways.

Thanks you for such a trmentous support!!

Huisdierstunter

A very nice and usefull app to bulk edit prices. I would recommend everyone using it to save a lot of time.

Trended

Not only does it do bulk price editing, but it walks you through it and allows you to set up tasks. Totally recommend this app.

Sabrina's Closet

I used this app to helped me discount from the original price and not from the current price. Worked well!

The Blissful Dog

My hands were shaking as I needed to add $3 to every item to go to free shipping. The thought of doing them one by one was daunting and then I found BuyMaxx! It did hundreds of products FAST! Thank you, thank you!