Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx

Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx

by Buymaxx

Powerful Bulk Price Editor. Scheduled Tasks. Unlimited Backup.

Everything Cozy

Awesome app! Makes It easy to adjust prices . I would say it's a 10 out of 10! Definitetly a must have to make life easier.

Rock Candy Gem's & Jewellery

Great app for adjusting price by date and auto reverting back, ideal tool for flash sales, or busy period price increase.

flowers online

I used Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx app to help me change prices for Valentines day week, App was easy to use did the job letting me schedule auto price change that revert back on a given date.

FMCSA Decals

This app is great! It has saved my team so many hours from clicking on the computer just to adjust the prices. I def recommend to anyone fixing prices constantly.

PinkyPrintsco

Fantastic program! Had to adjust prices on over 5k of inventory! Really got me out of a tedious bind!

Kebarer

it is a good app really, i hate to change every products price so i change it with app and is very fast and easy to use i can recommend it

Braeheid Gardens Ltd.

So far, it's remarkable how intuitive this app is. I've scheduled my first few price changes and I'm really hopeful and excited that it is as smooth as it appears to be. I love giving 5 stars, so I'm excited to update this rating to a 5 star after I've had my first weekend sale with this app

Truck Door Decals

If you want to save time, this is the app for you. Increase the prices of your products very fast with just a few clicks!

USDOTSTORE

If you want to save time! This is the app for you! I'm surprised this is not a standard feature on shopify. Def one of the best apps

USDOTTRUCKDECALS

This app is amazing! It has saved me so much from changing product prices one by one! I def recommend if you want to save time! I have not found a better app!