Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx

Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx

by Buymaxx

Powerful Bulk Price Editor. Scheduled Tasks. Unlimited Backup.

Premier Gift

This app shows no value to my needs.

Karibo Shop

I am sooo happy with this App and I totally recommend it! I have +9k products in my store and managing prices was a bit difficult. This app, when used to decrease price, can show the Compare to badge so that visitors are aware of the Sale. Also, one can increase by percentage or by amount, for all products automatically, or for specific collections. I simply love it! Great job to Buymaxx for this App and thank you! :D

Missenvy

The App has an excellent and quick customer service to sort your queries or problems. I love this app as is very simple and easy to use. I would recommend to anyone who has multiple product options as it saves a lot of time. It is a time saver and great value for money.

Cosy Store

A very good apps for store . Recommend for other user install this apps

Civilstock

This App worked great to adjust our pricing, which we need to do in a peculiar way due to the different products we have from different suppliers.

Thank you very much for a fair priced App that functions with mapping, which was the function I needed for price convertation.

Modern Style Fashion

Failed to fetch products buy url and too slow.

Unishopver2 1 4

We have a large number of goods, prices often change and this application seems to be simple, but it really helped us. Everything works and this is the most important thing in pricing management!

1 2 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 41 Next