Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx

Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx

by Buymaxx

Powerful Bulk Price Editor. Scheduled Tasks. Unlimited Backup.

BeamTop Shop

i used this app often for quick switching discounts. I highly recommended this app everyones who want to quick adjust prices

Canvas House Designs

Very nice. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Spy Monkey Surveillance

I used this app in one of my previous stores. And its my go to pricing app for my new store because its very easy to use and it does the job. Great app!

SWESENSE

I used this app to use advanced pricing strategy and it works great! I recommend it to everyone that have more than 50 products in their store.

Benarto

I found this app very useful for editing prices. I have a lot of items in my store, and all the other ways to control the prices are complicated.

Archery Mart Australia

Works perfectly to change a large amount of my products price in one button press.
Happy with the app, does everything I need it to

PhonieCase24

it saves a lot of time specialy if you have a lot of products. And its super easy to install. no knowledge need

Australian Diamond Network

Just started to use this app - so it's still a bit early for proper review (hence the 4 stars), but seems to be doing as described so far. If after a longer period of use it is still performing as is should, we’ll come back and give a 5 star review.
Update - working well - 5 stars - thanks Buymaxx

Vizcom Technologies

Love it, simple and effective. Not overly complicated but has enough options and parameters to narrow down your bulk edits. We have a large inventory of video products and this has saved my bacon. Especially in the current climate where we are seeing more frequent price fluctuations across many of our key brands.

Ascot Canvas

Extremely helpful app. Made my work so easy and time efficient. Would 100% recommend to everyone using shopify.