Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx

Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx

by Buymaxx

Powerful Bulk Price Editor. Scheduled Tasks. Unlimited Backup.

Australian Diamond Network

Just started to use this app - so it's still a bit early for proper review (hence the 4 stars), but seems to be doing as described so far. If after a longer period of use it is still performing as is should, we’ll come back and give a 5 star review.
Update - working well - 5 stars - thanks Buymaxx

Vizcom Technologies

Love it, simple and effective. Not overly complicated but has enough options and parameters to narrow down your bulk edits. We have a large inventory of video products and this has saved my bacon. Especially in the current climate where we are seeing more frequent price fluctuations across many of our key brands.

Ascot Canvas

Extremely helpful app. Made my work so easy and time efficient. Would 100% recommend to everyone using shopify.

Gadget PX

Fantastic app for managing prices, setting and reverting discounts, etc...!! This app is a real time saver. It is definitely worth gving it a try. Download it now!!

Önling

Great app, saves a lot of time and very easy to work with! I really like that I can combine filters to narrow down the products I want to edit, and that there are so many options for price changes so I can change by amount, by percentage or to a certain price.

Japanese Green Tea Shops

Since my store in international and I'm based in Japan, I often have to edit prices to keep up with the latest USD to JPY rate. A task which used to take me hours can now be done with the push of a button!

Paige Studio

I was searching everywhere to find a price editor that allowed for 10 variants per product and this was perfect, thank you! This was the only app that had that capability.

Ducabike.com.au

This app is very useful and helps me edit pricing in any way I choose. I used a different app previously & struggled to get large lists updated correctly. great, thanks!

boboleggings

im using this app to edit all the prices in my store, if you have alot of products then try this app out.

SeaKisses-Trade

Absolutely brilliant. Easy to install and use and very efficient. I very quickly did all my price changes.