Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx

Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx

by Buymaxx

Powerful Bulk Price Editor. Scheduled Tasks. Unlimited Backup.

Gadget PX

Fantastic app for managing prices, setting and reverting discounts, etc...!! This app is a real time saver. It is definitely worth gving it a try. Download it now!!

Drip System Headquarters

I use this to lower price field. However I did want to update price to be a percentage off compare at price.

March 12, 2020

Hi Drip System Headquarters,
Thanks for the good rating you've given.

But we're sadly to hear your review. That means you just didn't notice the action you needed!

You can select such point as 'Adjust price based at compare at price' and everything will be perfect! You will be able to not only update price at percentage of to compare at price but you firstly could see how your edit will be look like.
Please, enjoy the Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx in full.

Golden Moments USA

I used this app to launch a site wide offer, easy to implement and also to revert back to the original pricing

Önling

Great app, saves a lot of time and very easy to work with! I really like that I can combine filters to narrow down the products I want to edit, and that there are so many options for price changes so I can change by amount, by percentage or to a certain price.

Japanese Green Tea Shops

Since my store in international and I'm based in Japan, I often have to edit prices to keep up with the latest USD to JPY rate. A task which used to take me hours can now be done with the push of a button!

Paige Studio

I was searching everywhere to find a price editor that allowed for 10 variants per product and this was perfect, thank you! This was the only app that had that capability.

Ducabike.com.au

This app is very useful and helps me edit pricing in any way I choose. I used a different app previously & struggled to get large lists updated correctly. great, thanks!

boboleggings

im using this app to edit all the prices in my store, if you have alot of products then try this app out.

SeaKisses-Trade

Absolutely brilliant. Easy to install and use and very efficient. I very quickly did all my price changes.

Beenomenal

Good for changing the prizes of products in small stores, would not recommend it for big stores with many products