Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx

Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx

by Buymaxx

Powerful Bulk Price Editor. Scheduled Tasks. Unlimited Backup.

Interior-Deluxe.com

Really Cool App, helps me a lot to update prices quickly. I would recommend it to any Shopify Store owner.

Lucid Cases

I don't know why I always edited my products manually for big sales like black Friday but this app saves me so much time now.
I like to update all my products at once for the next sale.

Montret

Easy to understand and use. Simple, no stress and did exactly what I needed. I love apps that make my life simple and this is one of those.

Protees Philippines

Love the app, it does what it says and more. Hoping for future enhancements that will greatly help its users!

Crazy Top Gadgets

I used this app for my products and it has saved me a lot of time. I tried doing it manually it just takes too long.

case-o-rama.com

Great App! Just started using it, but already love the opportunity of adding multiple condition filters at once in order to sort and reprice the products. Backup option is extremely useful as well. Definitely recommended !!!

TouchyThreads

Works great. lots of options. i needed a way to change a lot of items but not change some variables

Emazo

i really like this app because it is very fast and easy to use, and when you have a lot of products in your store it can very fast edit all the prices

January 13, 2020

Hello!
Thank you to give the high rating for our app :)

Lulu Kids Clothing

this app makes the world better
its a must download for every store that makes sales
its worth the price

Silk Curves

Useful app. It cuts down the time it would take to change prices manually. I am enjoying it so far. I will keep it.