Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx

Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx

by Buymaxx

Powerful Bulk Price Editor. Scheduled Tasks. Unlimited Backup.

YMCA Gear

Great app, used this for a price rise and was exactly what I needed, has a lot of great features allowing you to target specific products

VeloConcepts Bicycle Fitting Lab

This is a great app for changing prices... saved me hours of work! So easy to use and easy to setup,

You can easily copy the price to compare at, you can add discounts and have them rollback after a certain time period.

Emaldes

i have use and other apps but this one was the best it is easy to use and i can make my changes and it will change it very fast all of it

Made by Nature

I have found this app extremely easy to use and makes a difference if you have many products and you want to quickly change the prices. Would highly recommend!

MISSMUDPIE

I needed a bulk editor for my shopify site and this app did the trick. I was able to quickly update the prices.

MMCC Europe

Wow! Does just the thing I was looking for and way more!! Higly recommend this app for anyone who needs to bulk edit store prices and compare at prices.

Panerma

Great for bulk uploads. Plenty of conditions to choose from and get what you want. Very affordable and worth a short. Thank you.

StyledFree

This app was perfect for creating discounts and editing all my prices in bulk. No other apps like this and definitely worth the download

Verb Empire

This is my first time using this app. It was really simple and helpful. It has all the functions I need to edit my prices. Thank you very much developers.

Millennial Fashion Hub

Used the app to seamlessly change product pricing in my store all with just a few clicks. With over 500 products, this app was a sure time saver. Well worth the cost. I love how you change pricing by percentage or by a certain amount, takes the guesswork out of the equation.