Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx

Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx

by Buymaxx

Powerful Bulk Price Editor. Scheduled Tasks. Unlimited Backup.

FLEONA.DE

i use this app maybe daily because it helps me a lot i like that i can change a lot of my prices and its fast

Afternoonified

We used this app to do bulk price changes. It works brilliantly. You can use collections and tags to select items and then adjust prices by a percentage or a fixed amount. This saved us a lot of time doing this manually. The app even has a revert function so you can do a short term change then revert to your original pricing.

Vruzend Canada

It works very well and also is so easy to use. I would recomend it to anyone who wants to change their prices quickly

Ugritone

Very fast, simple and intuitive user interface! The more products you have, the better this app becomes, and truly without this I cannot even understand how could you manage a large store! Particularly scheduling bulk price changes and reverts is awesome for sale campaigns! Thank you!

MARVI

it explains whats happening really well, third bulking app i've tried. I'll stick with this one from buymaxx. I high

LA MIA BORSA

It does the job. It's an app not a joke. Steady and reliable. Complex and yet easy to set. Congratulations!

Chasintailadventures

I used this app to help me do Products, I really like how it does work. It would be nice to change shipping

Lemaros

i have install some price editing s app and this one for me works the best it is easy to use and is a fast and has a lot of options

It's Personal

Great app, very easy to use. It is possible to bulk change prices by any filter, by percentage or fix price.

MyKady

I used this app when changing product prices,it perfect, saves a lot of time.
Highly recommend it for all price changes and very handy if you have sales