Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx

Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx

by Buymaxx

Powerful Bulk Price Editor. Scheduled Tasks. Unlimited Backup.

Everything Cozy

Awesome app! Makes It easy to adjust prices . I would say it's a 10 out of 10! Definitetly a must have to make life easier.

Rock Candy Gem's & Jewellery

Great app for adjusting price by date and auto reverting back, ideal tool for flash sales, or busy period price increase.

flowers online

I used Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx app to help me change prices for Valentines day week, App was easy to use did the job letting me schedule auto price change that revert back on a given date.

PinkyPrintsco

Fantastic program! Had to adjust prices on over 5k of inventory! Really got me out of a tedious bind!

DropperBottles.com

Works as advertised.

I like that I can change prices for all of my products without having to know anything about coding.

Samaskoru.fi

Awesome app for making large price edits. Similar or even better than many expensive apps that has same options.

distressignal.com

I used the app to quickly update my entire store by 10% increases of all prices, and the compare to to have the original price. Great tool! Many options to choose from and easy to use.

Bulk Mart

I find this app useful and easy to use. It gives us options to choose which makes it really useful .

Kentucky Country Crafts

pretty easy to use - within 5 minutes I was making the changes I wanted. Would recommend to others. thanks!

Pipsy

I just installed it this morning, but it was very easy to use. I tried a couple of similar apps, they required complicated installs & un-intuitive pricing changes. This app was simple and straightforward to install. Seems to work like a charm!