Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx

Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx

by Buymaxx

Powerful Bulk Price Editor. Scheduled Tasks. Unlimited Backup.

FLOWERS IN MIND

Wonderful app that takes out the troublesome bulk price editing. Extremely suitable for stores like us where prices of products will increase within a time frame and revert back to original prices and bulk price editor allows us to do just that timed and programmed!

usdotshop

The only bulk price editor app that you need for your store! First of all, this app has saved me hours of price editing. I def recommend

semitruckstickers.com

This app is a must for any large shopify store! You are able to update the prices very easily! Only problem I have is that i didn't find it sooner!

dotnumberstickers

This app is a time saver! I went from editing every single product individually to doing it in bulk! I def recommend if you have multiple products

truckdoorstickers

This app is amazing! IT saves so much times editing the prices of my products! If you have a lot of products, i def recommend this app!

Everything Cozy

Awesome app! Makes It easy to adjust prices . I would say it's a 10 out of 10! Definitetly a must have to make life easier.

Rock Candy Gem's & Jewellery

Great app for adjusting price by date and auto reverting back, ideal tool for flash sales, or busy period price increase.

flowers online

I used Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx app to help me change prices for Valentines day week, App was easy to use did the job letting me schedule auto price change that revert back on a given date.

FMCSA Decals

This app is great! It has saved my team so many hours from clicking on the computer just to adjust the prices. I def recommend to anyone fixing prices constantly.

PinkyPrintsco

Fantastic program! Had to adjust prices on over 5k of inventory! Really got me out of a tedious bind!