Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx

Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx

by Buymaxx

Powerful Bulk Price Editor. Scheduled Tasks. Unlimited Backup.

Rare Epoch

So far so good it has been easy to install and quite easy to use. Just setting up parameters for price change and it seems to be updating correctly

Jack & Willow

Great, easy to use app. Did just what I needed it to, with functionality that other apps didn't have.

Bigarade

Cool app, meets my needs to reprice to a custom price instead of a % discount like most other apps on the market.

South Horizon T-Shirt Company

Awesome app. Very easy to use and quite intelligent compared to others.
Very happy with this one. Definitely recommend it.

Alchemical Sapiens

This is the best working price editing app I have used thus far. I definitely recommend this to anyone who would like to easily adjust their prices.

NeoNail Professional Italia

Very cool! It works great: now it's very to change bulk price with a lot of chance... and the price is reallt low

CECE Clothing

I'm feeling this app! I love how I can easily adjust all the prices of my products in one swoop! Definitely recommended!

bricks and bamboos

I really like this app for the easy to use interface and safes a ton of time when I want to change prices to 400+ items!!

Belle + Bliss Boutique

So far it is really easy to navigate. I look forward to using it for major sales in my store. Thanks!

Orly Employee Store

This is great! Makes updating prices much easier. I especially like the ability to schedule the tasks as it makes things great for flash sales.