Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx

Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx

by Buymaxx

Powerful Bulk Price Editor. Scheduled Tasks. Unlimited Backup.

VINYL TRUCK DECALS

Great app! this app has saved me a lot of time updating my store prices! before I would use an excel sheet but not anymore! def recommend if you have a lot of products!

Mustakauris.fi

Im testing period for this app. Seems to work ok. Pricing is very good compared to other similar apps.

islamicartstore.com

very powerful and easy to use, I am using this app on my 2 web sites and I am very glad. Thank you...

Interior-Deluxe.com

Really Cool App, helps me a lot to update prices quickly. I would recommend it to any Shopify Store owner.

Lucid Cases

I don't know why I always edited my products manually for big sales like black Friday but this app saves me so much time now.
I like to update all my products at once for the next sale.

Montret

Easy to understand and use. Simple, no stress and did exactly what I needed. I love apps that make my life simple and this is one of those.

Protees Philippines

Love the app, it does what it says and more. Hoping for future enhancements that will greatly help its users!

Crazy Top Gadgets

I used this app for my products and it has saved me a lot of time. I tried doing it manually it just takes too long.

case-o-rama.com

Great App! Just started using it, but already love the opportunity of adding multiple condition filters at once in order to sort and reprice the products. Backup option is extremely useful as well. Definitely recommended !!!

TouchyThreads

Works great. lots of options. i needed a way to change a lot of items but not change some variables