Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx

Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx

by Buymaxx

Powerful Bulk Price Editor. Scheduled Tasks. Unlimited Backup.

Ocelot Market

I have had the worst experience with this app possible!!!! I downloaded for the holiday season to bulk sale. When I went to restore the prices on all items at the end of the sale, the prices went back to normal on product pages but not on collection pages. I looked at my products and the compare at and price were what they should be. I reached out to the app and they said they have nothing to do with this and that the app only edits product pages. AND THAT THERE WAS NOTHING THEY COULD DO. I contacted Shopify, they said contact the app. I am so livid! My conversion rate has plummeted and its the holiday season! Do not download this app- it will f*** you! P.S. I use Turbo Theme by Out of the Sandbox. One of the best, most expensive ones there is. So it's impossible that it is a theme issue.

MarbleheadMementos.com

No support! I tried to contact support twice for some help. No reply at all. I removed the app after waiting for 2 days for a response.

November 27, 2019

We apologize for the situation. A large number of requests are received and we make every effort to answer everyone. We sent a proposal to resolve this situation to your email. Best Regards, Buymaxx Team

scrapbooknerd.com

Lousy program. It should give you the option to make the sale based on compare price. I'm better off using exel and import my pricing. if compare price is 0 for god sakes allow you to fill in the compare price with the original price. if you got a store with 10k items it takes 30 minutes or more. I can see why it allow you only 15 tries. the worst $5 i ever spent.

March 17, 2019

Of course, you have the right to express your opinion. However, it is worth noting the fact that you did not even use the functionality of the app, but just wrote a review.

You did not run any task, did not try to use it. Also, you canceled the payment and did not spend any 5 dollars.

Also, we DO NOT limit the number of changes in products and operate within the limits of Shopify API.

We suspect that with your review you are specifically trying to mislead other merchants, therefore, we will have to complain to Shopify.

My File Addiction

This app is very easy to use. I have scheduled 2 sales already for over 500 products with no glitches.

Update: Since my fist 2 sales I have been unable to get the app to work properly.

Premier Gift

This app shows no value to my needs.

Modern Style Fashion

Failed to fetch products buy url and too slow.