Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx

Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx

by Buymaxx

Powerful Bulk Price Editor. Scheduled Tasks. Unlimited Backup.

Les Gastronomes

This app is a scam!
I has created a total mess in my pricing, the support team is unreliable and the app just doesn't work.

I seriously wonder how they get a 4.9 rating, a trick for free use?

DO NOT INSTALL

May 1, 2020

Dear Artūrs,
Good day.

It is regrettable to note that your review is based on lying. We'll also forced to notify Shopify team and lesgastronomes.ae owner about it. It wasn't hard to find them and as we think they will be interested to know what the damage you're harming to their reputation.

Also, we think that other users and developers will take interest to be aware of your methods of work in order to protect them of cooperation with you.

Initially, you've changed the prices list incorrectly and removed the app hoping to revert everything back and without contacting the support which responds quite quickly. This didn't happen because once the application is removed prices not must back their initial state. Obviously this will disrupt prices formation. Of course, people involved in e-commerce know it more than good.

So, after 3 days (!) you went to the support for help, may by owners of lesgastronomes.ae paid attention to the incorrect prices? Anyway, our developers went to a meeting and restored data by manual for the store. After that, you've preferred not using the instruction and tips included in the application but you began to ask our support about functionality and operation of the application, or how to do something and you always got the answer. That is we always discharged our responsibilities.

During the period from 26.04.2020 to 30.04.2020, there were 16 incoming emails from your side and you received a reply for each one. The answer time has never exceeded 12 hours, in most cases, you received the answer within 6 hours.

We'd like to point out once again that you've never been denied help bust our last question was left unanswered.

By the way, you approve the application Bulk Price Editor is not working or is not operate correctly and that this app is a scam, but nevertheless as we can see, you still not remove it yet.

On your site, it would be worth apologizing, to admit you were overreacting and remove this fake review.

Ocelot Market

I have had the worst experience with this app possible!!!! I downloaded for the holiday season to bulk sale. When I went to restore the prices on all items at the end of the sale, the prices went back to normal on product pages but not on collection pages. I looked at my products and the compare at and price were what they should be. I reached out to the app and they said they have nothing to do with this and that the app only edits product pages. AND THAT THERE WAS NOTHING THEY COULD DO. I contacted Shopify, they said contact the app. I am so livid! My conversion rate has plummeted and its the holiday season! Do not download this app- it will f*** you! P.S. I use Turbo Theme by Out of the Sandbox. One of the best, most expensive ones there is. So it's impossible that it is a theme issue.

MarbleheadMementos.com

No support! I tried to contact support twice for some help. No reply at all. I removed the app after waiting for 2 days for a response.

November 27, 2019

We apologize for the situation. A large number of requests are received and we make every effort to answer everyone. We sent a proposal to resolve this situation to your email. Best Regards, Buymaxx Team

scrapbooknerd.com

Lousy program. It should give you the option to make the sale based on compare price. I'm better off using exel and import my pricing. if compare price is 0 for god sakes allow you to fill in the compare price with the original price. if you got a store with 10k items it takes 30 minutes or more. I can see why it allow you only 15 tries. the worst $5 i ever spent.

March 17, 2019

Of course, you have the right to express your opinion. However, it is worth noting the fact that you did not even use the functionality of the app, but just wrote a review.

You did not run any task, did not try to use it. Also, you canceled the payment and did not spend any 5 dollars.

Also, we DO NOT limit the number of changes in products and operate within the limits of Shopify API.

We suspect that with your review you are specifically trying to mislead other merchants, therefore, we will have to complain to Shopify.

My File Addiction

This app is very easy to use. I have scheduled 2 sales already for over 500 products with no glitches.

Update: Since my fist 2 sales I have been unable to get the app to work properly.

Premier Gift

This app shows no value to my needs.

Modern Style Fashion

Failed to fetch products buy url and too slow.