Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx

Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx

by Buymaxx

Powerful Bulk Price Editor. Scheduled Tasks. Unlimited Backup.

Pampered Paws.shop

It's actually a really good app. Very simple to use. My lots of pricing options. The only slight annoyance was when I test uplifted a price by a certain % then reduced it afterwards by the same amount it didn't match the original price it was 5p lower than it should have been, however, there is a restore/revert button under tasks which undoes the action and returns it to the price it was before, so when I saw this it wasn't an issue as I bulked lifted all the prices.

Lusso Borsetta

I recently used this app to help build sale pricing and it works perfectly. No bells and whistles but does the job.

Inner Art World

Great app, does as promised, save a lot of time on price editing for our new products and promotions. I Recommend to every Shopify owner with a lot of products to edit

futureproofproduct

works well so far! Looking forward to growing my shop with these folks! The bulk editor takes a little time to use but will see how it works.

Off The Hook

Useful app for creating sale section on ecomm. Slight bugs making the app back out, but overall seems like it'll come in handy

Huisdierstunter

A very nice and usefull app to bulk edit prices. I would recommend everyone using it to save a lot of time.

Trended

Not only does it do bulk price editing, but it walks you through it and allows you to set up tasks. Totally recommend this app.

Drip System Headquarters

I use this to lower price field. However I did want to update price to be a percentage off compare at price.

March 12, 2020

Hi Drip System Headquarters,
Thanks for the good rating you've given.

But we're sadly to hear your review. That means you just didn't notice the action you needed!

You can select such point as 'Adjust price based at compare at price' and everything will be perfect! You will be able to not only update price at percentage of to compare at price but you firstly could see how your edit will be look like.
Please, enjoy the Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx in full.

Golden Moments USA

I used this app to launch a site wide offer, easy to implement and also to revert back to the original pricing

Beenomenal

Good for changing the prizes of products in small stores, would not recommend it for big stores with many products

Previous 1 3 4