Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx

Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx

by Buymaxx

Powerful Bulk Price Editor. Scheduled Tasks. Unlimited Backup.

IREGALIJOY

I love this app, if you have a large store with many items this is the way to go. It saves you so much time. Easy to use. The price is great.

AnyKitz

Needed a bulk price editor as Shopify's built-in feature was slow and limited in function. This app did what I needed perfectly, allowed me to find hundreds of products at a time and update their price and compare at price. Overall an excellent app

Gif Shop

Still the best app to handle my product promotions without the need to stay up till 2359 and revert the price individually

Chummy Tees

Highly suggest using this vs. other apps. I waited 13+ hours for another app to change prices and nothing changed. Got this new app installed and it was changing prices within a minute.

Zellajake Farm and Garden

I used this app due to unforeseen pricing issues, and it's relatively easy, and does exactly what it is supposed to do.

clothingport

works perfect for my plans and what i wanted to do. Now i finally can easiely change prices and give discounts

Bas Mall

Great app and will recommend it anywhere. It's worth the subscription amount. Keep up the good work.

Jewelry SuperCenter

I used this app to markup all prices of my products in bulk by percentage. It was a great help. It was was easy to understand the directions. Likewise, it prices in bulk, then this would be the app for you. You can go to the Help Community and read about the use of this app by searching " markup your products in bulk."

WallCutz

I have lots of products and it was much easier to make bulk edits. I like that I can change the last two digits to round to 0.99

Probuzzstore

I real time saver ! Easy to use interface and excellent features. If you update you're product prices frequently (and in bulk), then this is a must-have app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35