Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Heavenly Body Boutique

I wanted to decrease all of my products by $10 because no one was buying anything so I questioned if my prices were a little too high. If I had to do that one product at a time I probably wouldn't have had the energy to do it. But this app did it in just 3 minutes. I can't thank you enough. Truly a life saver!

Canvas by Numbers

This app is a life saver. Very useful features and works well. It should be great if you could trigger scheduled tasks at any time with a manual request instead of waiting for it.
I'll knock down 2 starts because for $20 a month, I find ridiculous that only 10 scheduled tasks are allowed.

plumbhub.co.uk

Really powerful tool. Currently using it to import/export metafields but can be used for so much more than that with ease. Really impressed with this app which I wasn't expecting too much from.

Lwhomedecor

This app is really useful and have much more features compares than any other I used. Customer service is very helpful and responsive

Laborkampagne

This app is so, so , so important and should be delivered out with Shopify as standard! Thanks a lot for the great job!

Catalyst Case US

Very good for temporary discounts. You can revert a task in case something went wrong. Very easy to use.

Laura Bottas

I am really grated to get this software to save me a lot of time to edit the product prices and descriptions.

Willow Bay

Without doubt the most important app you need to manage a Shopify Store. This app has saves us a huge amount of time daily.... Shopify should look at integrating this into the platform as standard.

Guilty Girls Club | Pleaser Shoes

I really enjoy Bulk Edit Pro is saves me a lot of time and the app is super stable. I also tried the Image app from Hextom which I also like, but I find it too expensive.

Só Lenovo

muito bom o problema é que não consigo usar a tabela de preço pois não tenho nenhum tipo de orientação de como usar a lista cvs

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 109 110