Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Full House Furniture

Great app for editing product info in bulk. I can't even imagine how much time it saved for me! Highly recommended!

Jenston Girl

This app is the best app in all of shopify. With this app you can revamp your entire store in one day. Save you money on man hours and from disgruntled employees. It worth it's weight in gold 10 times over. Best of all, it's lite and doesn't slow down your theme. love it!

annke-pl

I have been troubled by the inability to bulk edit variants. With this app, I can modify in batches. excellent apps!

عجيب

Most usefull shopify app ever for larage catalog sites, it saves us a lot's of time, and keeps our data fresh.

Firebrand Collective

aaaaaaa-maaaaaaaaaa-zing! This app did in minutes what would've taken several days to perform using the Shopify product editor. I do wish, however, that the Basic Plan covered 1000 products, as I can't afford the Professional Plan and have less than 1,000 products. Otherwise, highly recommend.

PRFO Sports

I use this app on a daily basis and it's such a pain to not be able to save presets on the CSV Export page. I have to re-enter hundreds of times the exact same selection of fields options to export it is making me crazy. it would be so easy to just be able to save presets but somehow they did not think about that... edit: it seems like the option to "re-create" is exactly what I needed. thank you.

SUPERA //LA

Great! This app allows me to do so much more. Lets me focus on the creatives rather than simple tasks.

DirectPrice

This app is super helpful if you have a large quantity of products in your store. It saves a lot of time.

Bestgoodshopbg

This is a really nice app. It helps us update our inventory of thousands of items for a few minutes. The support is great and answers my questions really fast. I definitely recommend it!

Evorastyle

I used it to do everything, It is a wonderful App. I liked how it is easy to edit everything, create everything, and import/export everything in a simple easy way.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 120 121