Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Tejemania

One of the greatest app you must have!

Jules Bridal Jewellerys

Very simple and easy, bulk edited all pricing in less than 60 seconds

Linguaphone Na

Just added this app and so far so good! I'm scheduling price changes for my Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales. It's nice to be able to just set the changes and forget about it!

On Trends Avenue

I love this app. It is a huge time saver. I can schedule bulk editing for one time, daily, or once per week. What take me hours to do this app completes in minutes. If you are looking for efficiency this is you app.

Somerford Country

First time round I manually changed all products and added tags. Never Again!

I didn't think I would make use of the $15 a month, but it has saved me so much time I wouldn't want to be without it now.

Beads And Dangles

I was not sure if I would get enough use out of this app since I am a small company with a lot of products, BUT that is the exact reason this app is so good! I am giving this app a 100% thumbs up - must have!! Any size company can benefit.

I needed to make changes to a large segment of my 1400+ products and in a matter of minutes, Bulk Product Edit accomplished this task. I was really happy about how much time and effort I saved (plus not having to work with a .csv file).

Then I saw that I could enhance both my meta descriptions and product descriptions with the SEO part of this app. I encountered a few questions about placements of the text additions and their tech support was outstanding. Considering it was over the weekend, I was getting texts and support in the evening and on Sunday.

Simply put....get this app!

Swiftoutdoors

This is a must have app' - saves hrs of editing and updates - Superb!

Suranas Jewelove

Excellent app. Saves days of work!

Nara Cosmetics

easiest edit of my life, worth the money definitely

Fadem Studios

I love how it can edit all the products I have in my store. I am about to have a sale this weekend for my store. So I decided to schedule all of my products to be 25% off and it will show the compare price. How awesome is that?

Check out my store. www.fademstudios.com