Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Black Lotus Jewelry

I am excited to get started with this app! I need to update all of the prices in our store and it would be insane to have to do this one item at a time!

Fragrant Aromas

Saves time and headache ! Awesome. If you are selling in a different country market this app is a must.

Avita Jewellery

Has cut down the time I spend changing prices

Blue Bangle

Very excellent product. Highly recommend if you have a large number of products -- like my site www.bluebangle.com Big time saver! This program is very feature rich and is organized and easy to understand.

Xn Zmcd5am4gqazd

5 stars' amazing app, very helpful, most have.

Bvstore 36845

This has saved me a lot of time and headache. I have 5000+ products that I'm preparing to launch before the holiday rush. This came in handy for launching my store. Money well spent I would say.

Mslesupply

I've never written a review before because it's usually more effort than I care to make.....however, after using this app for about 3 weeks now, updating over 4000 products in my store at a time, I don't know how anyone could live without it.

A small price to pay for the features it delivers.

Muboxe

Very handy instead of download the CSV, nice App!

Flyboy Toys

The Bulk Product Edit by Hextom is a must have app when managing multiple items. We just went through some major changes to our website, which included new products, changing SKU's, Product Descriptions and more. This app was a life saver. I absolutely love it! The "roll back" feature is great and gives you peace of mind that you can undo changes.

Wholesaleprincess

We moved from one e-commerce platform to Shopify and did massive amounts of data transformation to get everything imported, and there was still a lot of clean up to do even after we were in our store. This app was a life saver. It's super easy to use and we quickly got our data corrected. Once we were done we found it so valuable that we continue to use it to further improve our data quality. I'm a big fan. Appreciate the good work, Hextom.