Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Greatrads

Great little app. Saves hours of tedious editing. Would recommend. Best one of its type on the app store.

Soloperfumesoriginales

It´s a AMAZING app! You save a lot of time! Thanks for this app.

Awesome Gift Ideas

Great app... a bit over priced but the best bulk editing app around.

Lowpricequality

I just set up another store with a LOT of variants. No way could I edit all of the prices and weights manually - it would have taken FOREVER. This App came to my rescue. It is awesome, works like a charm, and is a fantastic time saver. If you have a store with something like T-Shirts or anything with a lot of variants, then you must get this.

Bfitlifestyle

Very easy to use and very effective for any eCommerce store with lots of products.

Codex Anatomicus

Nice app, using it occasionally.

It was a bit tricky to understand how to work with it at first, but when I got it it was all smooth and easy.

Integratech

this product is absolutely AMAZING! I'm so glad I invested in it, it's totally worth it!

Coconellie Com

It's quick, but I wish there was a way to delete products in bulk, and also choose the products individually, after the search criteria has been entered.

Sassys Resale

this cut hours off my work, must have

Www Vhouseplans Com

its really great an app. very usefull