Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Sunnysmile

This app is simply amazing. Managing the inventory and bulk actions on Shopify is a real pain in the ass. Bulk Product Edit can handle all the daily work with ease.
A must have for all Shopify stores, especially those with more than 500 products.
The support is also very professional and dedicated with their clients.

Chainsforhim

A really great app, very easy to use. Not only does it save me time when I want to make important changes, but by being so flexible and user-friendly, it allows me to develop & launch promotions and discounts within seconds. I love it

Cee Bee Llc

Very easy to use and quick to boot. Would recommend to others.

FavoriteObsession.com

Cute In Couture

HANDS DOWN best app I've installed yet. True money saver and time saver. I have thousands of product in my store and tagging was a true ordeal. What use to take weeks now takes minutes thanks to this app. This really has helped automate the whole product upload process.

Bonus...Customer Support Team is an A+. Wish I had discovered it sooner!

Sweetstuff4you

Love this app simple and easy to use

Davson Sales

So far so good at DavsonSales.com Thanks for your help!

Attacoin

We use this at www.attacoin.com. Great app that makes life SO much easier!

Vision Design Test Store

This app has saved me so much time! It is easy to use, reliable and accurate. Love it!

Ultykhopdi

Top app. Have made life so much easier over the last few months for bulk editing.

Little Giant Kidz

Beyond helpful in solving issues that would take FOREVER to manually do- now just a few simple clicks and it's solved!