Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Lab Consignment

A little confusing, but once I got the hang of it, boom! Great app.

Yogagearformen

Wow, this thing really saves a lot of time! Thanks!

Safari Zone

Works wonders, I've only started using it but I can see it will be very helpful when I have large edits to do.

Great Experience so far.

Lilextra

Our company http://www.lilextra.com has hundreds of products and find in impossible to edit them one at a time. BPE allowed us to edit and go without taking hours even days to edit our site.

Brown Paper Studios

This app is even better than I though. I was thinking I would need to hire an assistant to help with all the edits I need made, but this saved me from needing to do that. Thank you!

Shopccj

simple to use - recommend if you have various sku's in your store

Goodmarket Me

This is a very handy app & we use a lot! Couple of things it could not do for which we had to use another tag edit app but overall this one definitely serves most of our edit needs!

Perfect Charm

Wish I had found this app earlier. I have been dreading exporting all my files and having to edit using complicated spreadsheet functions or worse edit by hand, then upload it all again. Found this app and have done all my updating in a few hours that would have taken days and days. Also when I messed up my first two edits, a very efficient person emailed me to warn me of my mistake and corrected it for me so I could start afresh. Truly exceptional service!!! Thank you!!!

Bridges Canada

The app does exactly as it claims. No time to setup and make work. Absolutely invaluable as we created our store and standardized our tagging and categorizing strategy. It meant we could try something out and then change as necessary.

Ramzis Custom Jewelry

VERY USEFUL APP. HAVEN'T HAD ANY ISSUES SO FAR. WILL CONTINUE TO USE :)