Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Je Magazine

This application is efficient, I use it every day. Product management is so simple. I save time all the time. I love it!

Experfume

This application is the BEST application for my website. As my store is dynamic with frequent changes and editing, now I cannot even imagine how did I do it before I installed this app. As a store with almost 10,000 items, this is a real savior. Thank you very much for all your support and I am just sorry that I didn't find you earlier.

MONOEARTH

このアプリで商品マスタの税を適用しているかどうかをエクスポートしてチェックできました。次はマスタの一括取り込みにチャレンジしようと思います。
ただしコレクションを選択するのが必須なので、全てのマスタを一覧で見れるといいと思います。

Furry Friend Frocks

I love this product. It makes editing simple. Bulk edits such as adding tags are a breeze. I highly recommend.

RedLightGo

There is simply not a better app for efficiently editing your store catalog. This one saved me HOURS. Well done.

THIRD PARTNER

Terrible company and app, I had issues with the app and I payed for upgrade but when I tried to use my app I was on free membership only and had no access to my upgrade, I contacted customer support twice and had no response. 2 weeks later still not response from them. Terrible customer service!

SBP Electrical

Great app!Great app!Great app!Great app!Great app!Great app!Great app!Great app!Great app!Great app!Great app!Great app!Great app!Great app!Great app!Great app!Great app!

Diamond Painting Planet

Great app. Such an easy way to update prices and other product information. Saves time. Worth the price.

Inspired Deals

If I could give this ten stars or more I would, If you run an online store that needs a lot of updating/upkeep this is a must have program, it even emails you when the upload/edit is finished, highly recommended.
JD

The Little Lost Bookshop

Great App. This app is almost essential for stores with large inventories. So many different benefits, but easy to use.