Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

MultiGadgets.nl

This app is amazing. it has everything! literally EVERYTHING. thanks developers. keep up the good work! i am using this app for 2 months now. you can easily bulk edit your products (tags prices compare at price etc) I wil keep on using this app and i would recommend people to download this app. it has a free feature. see what suits you. trying for free is always good!

DROPSHIPPINGwebs

Buena aplicación! Es muy necesaria cuando tienes un número de productos muy grande en tu store Shopify. Para mí es un "must have"!

The Foxes Den

Solid Tool, I use it quite a bit to update the prices, etc. It's easy to understand and manage. Will be using again

Direct 4x4 Autozubehör

Good and helpful app! Saves a lot of work and time and easy to use and makes the monthly cost worth.

manycups

it is good to use to edit products , good one , still in testing . 555555555555555555555 stars . basic plan

Images-In Corner

Just rebuilding our shop. With more than 4000 images or products, working one by one will take long time.
This app work really fine. Thanks.

jurgen's phantastic.com

I'm so exited to start and I found it make it more easier for me thank you so much,for helping me to do so

Socork

top je recommande pour gagner du temps, je ne comprends pas que ces fonctionnalités ne soient pas incluses de base dans shopify. Sinon très bonne app

Mind Of A SurThriver

I have a huge store over 900 products; 165 added now and noticed that all those 165 products were NOT on the Facebook Shop or IG sales channel. I needed a fast, bulk solution and found it. As a website designer/developer, I recommend this app.

The Official Glen Loates Store

This is an indispensable piece of kit. It really is a time-saver, especially when dealing with many variants. keep up the great work!