Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Bestgoodshopbg

This is a really nice app. It helps us update our inventory of thousands of items for a few minutes. The support is great and answers my questions really fast. I definitely recommend it!

Cat me dog

Great app and easy to use, it helped me bulk editing all my products page. It's a life-changing app. I highly recommend it

Matthew Allen Art

Overall this app is great and a huge time saver. It would be helpful if you could both include and exclude conditions at the same time when editing but overall very pleased.

jacktheunicorn

pretty good app, but sometimes it is missing a couple of product I try to bulk edit, but that's ok to me

Evorastyle

I used it to do everything, It is a wonderful App. I liked how it is easy to edit everything, create everything, and import/export everything in a simple easy way.

CUSTOMA2Z

Very good app, easy to use. I love it, take less time to edit product, soooooooooooooooooo gooddddddd

The Gifted Few

This app is super helpful! Totally worth the money for us. The amount of time saved enabled us to better serve our customers

Tahiliya

Great app ! Definitely worth the money & helps get a lot of work done much faster. Must have app for all shopify businesses.

Rejuva Fresh

Better than most of the other bulk editor applications I tried so far because it functions reliably, is simple to use, and allows for editing all of the possible fields I would want to edit. I also like this application because I am able to use the free plan for small edits. My store doesn’t have so many products so that’s a helpful feature. If you have a lot of products I am sure you need paid plan, which is a reasonable cost it seems compared to other bulk edit applications in shopify App Store. So in conclusion…. bulk Product Edit & CSV import seems to be a good value and good quality. I tried a few other bulk editor applications and they mostly were not easy to use. The only other good one was more expensive. This one is pretty good.

Portraits by NC

This app speeds up bulk editing. Sometimes it needs a couple of tries but overall I am very happy with it