Bulk Product Edit by Hextom

Bulk Product Edit by Hextom

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Secrettees

I used this app to change all the prices. Change .99, change weight. It's helped me saves more times. Very useful. 5 Star

numbersea

I will try to learn it.I hope your app can have Chinese Language.it have add several sell channel at one time

OhBobbyBehave

So far so good. It makes it super easy to for me to change my prices before and after running promos.

FaithAbove

Makes life easier, saves time, and is fast and accurate. What else could you want? Oh it's also really priced well per month too.

IvoryJay

A great time-saving product. Definitely worth the money if you have a lot of inventory to edit at once.

TCO Fly Shop

OMG!!! I have spent countless hours creating my own edits within Excel to do what this app does in literally SECONDS! I can't believe that I waited this long to find this app. If you are constantly updating, editing, and altering your store.. which you should be... YOU NEED THIS APP!!

Peak Styles

This app has saved me so much time on menial & timely tasks but are essential for the store to run properly. I can't suggest this app enough if you have a lot of inventory or variants. It will save you so much time.

The Lighting Outlet

Greatest time saving app you will find, this saves me having to outsource workers for simple repetitive tasks.

Great work guys.

Canvas Mafia

The level of tools and the ease that this app provides is worth much much more than its cost. It'll return your investment many times over!

eJuices.com

great app!

thank you to Hextom for making such awesome apps!

This app and the automation app are both amazing