Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Jamie Beck

I have dozens of products with 100 variants and BPE helps me not go insane trying to manage it. Powerful, fast, and forgiving. Love it!

ICCTUNING

Fantastic APP, It has helped me do an insane amount of tagging and tag correction. A true time saver.

Wiara Clothing

Awesome app with great customer service! Highly recommend! The $10 a month option is so useful and is perfect if you often run sales on your store and need to make price changes

Sol Mani Jewelry

Really good app! Saves so much time. Does what it says it can do and super easy to use . 100% recommend.

Geek FX

The ONLY way to fly. An effective bulk editor was one of the key factors in deciding where to migrate our expansive 3D printing catalog, and none of the other options held a candle to this tool. Every month, we add over a hundred new items with several options apiece, and this shoulders that task quite nicely, indeed. 10/10 all the way!

Norskhumor.no

Quick tool. Good choice. Really recommend this app for bulk editing products. Very happy with it and use it all the time.

Mifuko Oy

Love this app. Super easy and very reliable. Saves so much time I cannot believe I have spent all those hours exporting and importing...

Odivade

very good allows you to optimize the work and have more sales. I recommend it. It replaces the manual work individually with each product. It allows to do the editing work much faster in blocks.

Luggage Pros

This app has been extremely helpful with updating information in Shopify, from tags, to pricing, to metafields. Highly recommend!

I Heart Wall Art Australia

TAKE MY MONEY. This app is amazing, has already saved me weeks of work. Super easy to use and understand. Very happy I found it.