Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Pbvinyl

So far this is the best functioning application we've tested from the app store for any category, and the only one we have continued to use.

Having had a Shopify store since May 2015, this is the only time we're compelled to write a review.

If it was possible to re-use the same product filter conditions thereby enabling multiple values within them, we'd say 5-stars all the way. Very satisfied for now, though.

Caraconkledecorativefinishes

It took several stabs to figure the bulk editor out, but I think I've got it now! Working like a charm!

Snackonart

Just download it so far so great. I have many many products in my shop and this little app was able to edit / update the prices so quickly. Very impressive.

Cleats Sports

I have had a great experience using this application. With a product catalog of 1000+ product, I couldn't have done all of the tagging and automation without Bulk Product Edit.

A couple things I would love to see in a future update that would earn the 5th star from me.

1. The ability to duplicate a previously used task as a template for a new task. This would help with similar tasks with just minor differences.

2. The ability to edit scheduled tasks without having to remove them and repost them.

3. The ability to edit a reverted task and restart it.

Great work on this app!

Venwear.com

The Golden Vault

Perfect to save you time.
The app limit the number of buld editing you can do each month... 5 tasks/month on the trial, then 30.
It go fast...

Easyfitpumps

So far so good. Just got it today, and the bulk actions I tried all worked. It does concern me that others mentioned the pricing model has changed so the number of edits per month are limited. I'll see if I run into that problem too.

Rumzers Lighting More

Awesome utility. Saves a bunch of time!

Brand New Daddy

Got double charged for the app, after few tries got to support and problem was solved.
As for the app, all the tools for bulk editing are there, easy to use ,saves lots of time.

Palfatu Pro

Just starting but thanks for all the help

Salonmegamall

Looks great and would be a real time saver.

Your availability Section is a "bit thin" as it only allows for ONLINE and POINT of SALE. You should look at other AVAILABILTY OPTIONS (FaceBook, Messenger, Buy Button, Instagram etc etc)

Paul D