Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Personal Gifts Etc

Everyone of the Hulk apps I have are awesome! They totally perform great and serve a great purpose for the best price on the market. They are also very quick to respond if you have issues.
Couldn't be happier with their service

GPS Location Store

I could not have built my store to the level I have without this app!
The bulk edit is awesome with so many features it is unbelievable.

Swing Design

Great app, helps save us a lot of time updating and editing products. A must if you have a lot of SKUs

Monogram Moments

I've enjoyed this app so far - it's done all I've needed to do to enhance my website. The price is also very fair!

Premium eJuice

We use the Bulk Product Edit & CSV Import app by Hextom to update product information such as tags, prices, weights and variant titles. This app is the absolute best around with an amazingly easy to use interface. The CSV import feature is also best in class and makes bulk updates so easy that it takes almost the same amount of time to edit thousands of products as it would take you to make one change to a single product within Shopify. No app can be 5 star without incredible customer service, and Hextom knows all about providing amazing service. I contacted them about adding the variant title as an editable field through their CSV import tool and not only did they accommodate my request, they worked throughout the weekend to make it happen so that I would be able to do my updates on Monday. I didn't even have to ask! Allan at Hextom provided me with the type of customer service that I have always wanted, but seldom receive. I highly recommend this app and the company behind it :)

DesignerHardware.com

This app is amazing. Saves me countless hours importing and updating Titles, Descriptions, just about anything on 20k sku database. Also lets me export, so a real time saver and usability is excellent.

MediaMarkt

Awesome app! It does almost everything! And the team support is great! They are always available to help and to implement new features or rules! :)

Oulu Prints

This app saved me MANY hours of work. It’s completely worth it. Had some trouble at first but the support team helped me figure it out.

MeraKalpa Malas

I have installed many apps and this is the ONLY app I have taken the time to leave a review for. Only because it is very helpful, easy to use, and saves me lots of time! So I figured that while my current action was in the queue I could spare a minute to leave this review! Great App!

Uptown Bicycles

This App gave us a huge boost in productivity. It was also super easy to get started! If you have a lot of products, this is an excellent time-saver.