Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Valencia Ellie

So far, looks good. Explanations are decent. Just wish I could do a couple of edits before the request to review popped up. This is awesome.

Deo Jeans Online

Makes ecommerce easier. I downloaded this app for 1 function and now I run almost all my tasks through it.

Kusheclothing

Hope to use 5is product a lot. Just downloaded.

Nutshell Cases For Mobiles

A Great way to perform tedious text changes to product pages that share common elements. Still reviewing. Google product fields seem limited.

The Discountstore

Hextom Has hit the sweet spot. The product Editor saves me countless hours updating my inventory , Great seo tool also. Change a few words and you have another ad on google

For Ever Stylish

lets see how this works out this soundsgood but will it work for my store

Hoodie Fox

I like it a lot. It helped me changed the weights of all my products to determine a good shipping price. It also helped me create one description for many products (I know, bad SEO). I do have a complaint about the description updating though, maybe it could be fixed.

When you update your description, including list items or formatting your description with breaks and new paragraphs, it creates one block paragraph. So be mindful of this when wording and when laying out the description.

See what I mean at hoodiefox.com

Garnodk

Besides Stocky, this is by far the app i use the most, a must have product, for planning, SEO etc. This is simply one of the most important apps from shopify. Only annoying thing is, it asks you to write a review every time you complete a taske, even though you have done so, and you are paying for the app... Please remove this, to get a 5 star rating!

Yourturnkeystore 243

The developers have done a great job to make this app very easy to use. I was able to complete my first bulk update with no problems. Quick insulation and easy to use interface. At $14.99 this app is a little pricey.

Ego Vanity Shoes

excellent app very easy to use