Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Atomic Furnishing & Design

This is amazing!! Saved me so much time and so easy to do. I forgot to classify my vendors after I uploaded hundreds of products and this made it simple.

Dutton Brown

This app is one of the best apps offered for a company with many SKU's. It saves HOURS of time we previously spent making even minor changes.

black bloc

Probably the best app that you will ever use on Shopify . Simple as that. You can have all the fancy pop us / countdown apps but this app is the one that will give you back the time to do ..what you should be doing - selling!
Great support too- in fact it all works so well Hextom are the only 3rd part apps on my store.

Outdoor Gear Haven

I used this app to bulk edit my compare at price and it is truly a timesaver! It has performed every task I could ask for perfectly!

OZCORNER

I love this app, I am running a Big general store with hundreds of products and I couldn't have done that without the help of this app. It is essential to buy business, very easy software and does the job very efficiently.

SupplyJungle

this app is just great and saved me a tons of time and money. It has a lot of options to edit all the fields and has great filters

Vape Cloud UK

We have used this app for a long time, there is the odd improvement that could be done but overall very reliable

theLightShop

Bulk Tag updates works very well. Very easy to use-haven't used it for any of the other features yet.

Diligence1International

This app is truly useful and saves a lot of time bulk editing my products. I strongly recommend this app to anyone who need to continuously edit their products in bulk.

CrazyFitKids

Love this app overall great way to bulk edit my pricing which is very important this is great and I would reccomend it for everyon