Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Bunyip Toys

This app makes it so easy to standardise and update product meta data. The interface is very intuitive and easy to use.

Dino Jurassic

Very helpful to quickly change a typo or a mistake for example. It's also a nice tool to edit many new products in a row.

The Foggy Dog

Easy to use, super intuitive and very helpful! Not sure why Shopify doesn't have all of these capabilities as part of the native platform but we are very grateful for Hextom for creating it!

Limitless Jewellery

It is great app and saves us so much time. It is easy to use as well. The pricing function is what use in this app, it helps speeds up the process.

ShootingTargets7

Saves me a bunch of time and I find myself using it often. A definite lifesaver and eliminates so much boring busy work.

I SAW IT FIRST

nice app, really nice app, love this app, its really nice....nice app, really nice app, love this app, its really nice

Saltwater Vintage & Uncommon Prints

We use this app almost every day for our online vintage art shop for cloning variants and options and prices to draft products so we don't have to re-enter 27 variants each time! We also use it to update inventory, remove variants, and change prices. Love it!

Just Peachy Supplies

I previously used another Bulk Editor app for my shopify store, but I can say without hesitation that this app is superior. The interface is much more user friendly, it's just overall a great addition to any store with a large amount of products and variants.

We Love Doggos

Works very well. Alot of flexibility in the functionalities and very good reversal functions in case you want to revert changes. Cases are "code-sensitive" so make sure before you start a bulk edit that you paste in plain-text into fields.

Pulse Designer Fashion

This app seems to do what it says thus far. Still playing around with it but definitely worth checking out for bulk editing.