Bulk Product Edit by Hextom

Bulk Product Edit by Hextom

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Superior Boutique

This app saved me hours maybe even days of work. I needed to be able to clone the same variants for multiple products and this app allowed me to do just that.

Beautiful Photo Props

I love how easy it is to use this app (have used it for SEO purposes so far)...I just wish it offered a few more things in the free version. But overall easy to use and I recommend it!

Finestwraps.com

The directions for this app are easy to understand. I am very glad that I purchased this app my other bulk app did not do types.

Whimsy Rose

Does a great job and saves a ton of time vs. doing updates the old manual way. We have frequent inventory updates for a particular collection and variant and this had made those updates a breeze. Goodbye tedious clicking!

Scentmatchers

We could not run our website properly without this app. We have over 1500 variations of our product and this allows us to change the description on all of them. Doing it by hand wouldn't be practicle.

Ultamodan

Great app, lets me update everything at once and very very easy to use. Definitely recommend if you have a lot of products :)

JSVnet

Bulk Product Editor Basic Plan is impressive timesaver!. This App is simple to install, smart and strongly recommended for any store (whether small or large). Fantastic Support. Sincerely, it is a great App (AAA+++). www.tienda.jsvnet.org have more that 7000 products

planetandmoon

i use this app to update all my descriptions and it saves so much time would definetly recommend!!!!

Ambrogio

Works really well. I have used it to update over 5k items and have not had any issues. would recommend it

Empire Skate

Great app, really useful - makes complex tasks simple and has great flexibility in rules to lock down specific tasks.