Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Casp Baby Mommy & Me Boutique

This app is amazing! Helps me out big time. So many options to edit and does it quickly and accurately.

Billiards King

Phenomenal app. I have issues with querying for products with the word 'red' in the description as a word like 'rendered' also has 'red' in it, so some SQL options would be helpful. Other than that, this tool does everything a power user could ask for and more! Well worth the money.

Styl3XFashion

so easy to work I really recommend this app to anyone who wants to bulk edit all their products! thanks guys

Les Laines Biscotte Yarns

This app is a LIFE SAVER!! I don't use it that often but when I need it, it worth every penny invested!!

Farm House Tack

Very handy app to have to make massive edits like adding or removing tags, removing mass groups of sizes that have been disco by manufacturers as well as adding new colors or sizes for the upcoming season.

House&Hold

Couldn't imagine running our business without this app. we keep thousands of skus updated with this app and it works GREAT!

9Rabbit

This app helps me a lot, changing the price, adding tags, import/export, save me a ton of time, recommend it!

Seductive Studios

Excellent app. I needed something to quickly remove words , and also find and replace words from my thousands of products and this worked great. Would definitely recommend.

Fitch Furnishings

I like what I see so far. I needed to fix description text; works great! I will keep using it. Thanks

Sevilla Smith

This app is fantastic. Price seems high monthly, but if you have a lot of products like we do, that cost is covered by one bulk edit you need.
We have never experienced a glitch and changes are made (or reverted) easily. It even keeps a historical list of changes that can be reverted back with a click of a button (handy for temporary sales/ changes).
There are loads of bulk edits that can be done from descriptions, to tags, to skus, titles, and variants.