Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Luggage Pros

This app has been extremely helpful with updating information in Shopify, from tags, to pricing, to metafields. Highly recommend!

I Heart Wall Art Australia

TAKE MY MONEY. This app is amazing, has already saved me weeks of work. Super easy to use and understand. Very happy I found it.

Red Fox Outdoor Equipment

Helps me automate manual shopify tasks such setting discount prices, managing tags, etc. The user interface is sleek and intuitive.

The Sawmill Shop

An absolute necessity for any store. I haven't had a task yet that wasn't already written into the program. Massive time and money saver, you could have someone take 9 hours to do entries one by one, or have this program do it all in 5 minutes.

Grab Grocery

Best Inventory and Product management app for Shopify. It does everything what shopify bulk edit can't do. :) Bit of a lower subscription price would be nice.

Mister PAGU

La uso da tempo e la trovo ottima, niente da dire se non cose positive.
Puoi fare tutto in maniera massiva senza perdite di tempo.

John's Crazy Socks

Delete and Replace many tags on 1000's of products is quick and simple. Nice to have: input a set of tags that will be replaced by one tag with one click. Currently I set up each tag to replace. Keep up the good work!

Számfestő - Gyémántfestő Webáruház

Just perfect. It helps us do daily tasks in a few minutes instead of hours. I definitely recommend it.

Casp Baby Mommy & Me Boutique

This app is amazing! Helps me out big time. So many options to edit and does it quickly and accurately.

Billiards King

Phenomenal app. I have issues with querying for products with the word 'red' in the description as a word like 'rendered' also has 'red' in it, so some SQL options would be helpful. Other than that, this tool does everything a power user could ask for and more! Well worth the money.