Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Mister PAGU

La uso da tempo e la trovo ottima, niente da dire se non cose positive.
Puoi fare tutto in maniera massiva senza perdite di tempo.

John's Crazy Socks

Delete and Replace many tags on 1000's of products is quick and simple. Nice to have: input a set of tags that will be replaced by one tag with one click. Currently I set up each tag to replace. Keep up the good work!

Számfestő - Gyémántfestő Webáruház

Just perfect. It helps us do daily tasks in a few minutes instead of hours. I definitely recommend it.

Casp Baby Mommy & Me Boutique

This app is amazing! Helps me out big time. So many options to edit and does it quickly and accurately.

Billiards King

Phenomenal app. I have issues with querying for products with the word 'red' in the description as a word like 'rendered' also has 'red' in it, so some SQL options would be helpful. Other than that, this tool does everything a power user could ask for and more! Well worth the money.

Styl3XFashion

so easy to work I really recommend this app to anyone who wants to bulk edit all their products! thanks guys

Les Laines Biscotte Yarns

This app is a LIFE SAVER!! I don't use it that often but when I need it, it worth every penny invested!!

Farm House Tack

Very handy app to have to make massive edits like adding or removing tags, removing mass groups of sizes that have been disco by manufacturers as well as adding new colors or sizes for the upcoming season.

House&Hold

Couldn't imagine running our business without this app. we keep thousands of skus updated with this app and it works GREAT!

9Rabbit

This app helps me a lot, changing the price, adding tags, import/export, save me a ton of time, recommend it!