Bulk Product Edit by Hextom

Bulk Product Edit by Hextom

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Film Art Gallery

Great app, and wonderful support!

Ozstorez

Really useful and easy-to use tool for all Shopifiers who values their most important asset in this business and life - the time.

Tails Gills And Feathers

I absolutely LOVE this product it will save me money and make things so much easier.

Elexis
tailsgillsandfeathers.com

Shopcatimini

I love this app. It makes editing multiple products at once so much easier. A must have.

Romance Books Unlimited

This app is really amazing. I sell romance ebooks online, and this is the solution i've been really looking for. Rather than going one by one and taking forever to change prices and variants, this cuts hours and hours of work into a simple 10 minutes. It's really amazing. Highly recommended. Great price too.

Henkerman

Great App. We at Henkerman Hangers appreciate it.
www.henkerman.com.au

Valueforyourmoney Co Il

This is a truly great app for stores with a relatively extensive number of products. We use this app every time that you need to tweak collections/ replacing existing offerings and so on... In other words, Bulk Product Edit is very helpful for creating ad-hoc "featuring" collections.

This app was also a great addition for our store, as it handles with no problems a RTL language- which is not so common adventure in the yet splendid Shopify's Platform.

Also, I must say, that it a great correction tool: to correct all the stupid mistakes that you were bound to do in the first stages of uploading our store's catalogue. Just think how much time it would have taken you to delete and write products's tags and types of 1000 products... with this app, it is as easy, say, as it would have been to use a function like "find and replace" in Word and alike.

By the way, I do not know how the customer service of this App is; I did not need it at all. On second thought, you cannot have a better customer service than that!

Refried Jeans Postcards

Customer Support is top of the line. App works great, has saved hours of work. They have put my toughest editing requests into the program within a day or two of asking, every time. Highly recommended.

Discount Store Pro

Support is AMAZING!

The app is hands down a time saver. When you have 100s or even 1000s of items in your store there is no other way to make it any easier.

You can change the descriptions, variants, Prices, Compare to prices , inventory, title, vendor, weight... so much more.

Just get it - you will love it!

Queer Warriors

If you run any type of promotion such as flash sales, holidays sales, just sales in general. YOU NEED THIS APP! It saves me so much time, I am able to easily and seamless change prices, weights and vendors with only a few clicks!. I love it! Thanks guys! Another awesome app :)