Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Castle and Rye

Wonderful time-saver.
100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Retro Hip Hop Shop

This app is absolutely amazing! It has great flexibility for choosing how and what to discount. There are options for everything you can think of and more, but without ever becoming confusing. It's quick, detailed and fun to use. You are going to love it!

Chase & Zane

Great app. Lots of details, works fast, precise editing. It covers lots of possible cases you could imagine.

King Cobra of Florida

This tool is an outstanding, and absolutely VITAL tool for Shopify when you have more than let's say 1,000 products.

BLKMILK

This app is so helpful, really streamlines everything and saves so much time, effort, and energy!!!!

Superior Boutique

This app saved me hours maybe even days of work. I needed to be able to clone the same variants for multiple products and this app allowed me to do just that.

Beautiful Photo Props

I love how easy it is to use this app (have used it for SEO purposes so far)...I just wish it offered a few more things in the free version. But overall easy to use and I recommend it!

Finestwraps.com

The directions for this app are easy to understand. I am very glad that I purchased this app my other bulk app did not do types.

Whimsy Rose

Does a great job and saves a ton of time vs. doing updates the old manual way. We have frequent inventory updates for a particular collection and variant and this had made those updates a breeze. Goodbye tedious clicking!

Scentmatchers

We could not run our website properly without this app. We have over 1500 variations of our product and this allows us to change the description on all of them. Doing it by hand wouldn't be practicle.