Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Seductive Studios

Excellent app. I needed something to quickly remove words , and also find and replace words from my thousands of products and this worked great. Would definitely recommend.

Fitch Furnishings

I like what I see so far. I needed to fix description text; works great! I will keep using it. Thanks

Sevilla Smith

This app is fantastic. Price seems high monthly, but if you have a lot of products like we do, that cost is covered by one bulk edit you need.
We have never experienced a glitch and changes are made (or reverted) easily. It even keeps a historical list of changes that can be reverted back with a click of a button (handy for temporary sales/ changes).
There are loads of bulk edits that can be done from descriptions, to tags, to skus, titles, and variants.

COOLSTEELANDBEYOND

Great app, help to save many man hours on routing works. highly recommend for people looking for maintain large product numbers for the store.

Elevated Faith

Absolutely awesome app. Saves a ton of time and I believe it works better than the native Shopify bulk editor. It has a much cleaner UI better features.

afrounicorns

This app really changed my LIFE!!! I would send hours upon hours manually changing all my pricing. So glad a fellow business owner told me about this app.

Cobra Foam Inserts and Cases

easy to use app to bulk edit almost anything. I used it to remove some text from descriptions. .....

Lazario&Co

I love this app, it makes my job easy to edit prices or description! worth the money and save your time editing and maintaining the website. BPE is also easy to use, quite straightforward.

Bailey Blue

I cannot imagine running a shopify store without this app... critical for bulk updating product descriptions, pricing and so much more.

ThreadWeird Apparel Company, LLC

Love this app. I had used another one, and it seems to make the process of changing things like pricing and setting up sales way too complicated. This one is super easy! Highly recommended.