Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Aquatell Com

This one's automatic. Seriously saves hundreds of hours of work over the course of a year.

Modusmoda

The app is so easy to use. Working with your inventory is much easier. The Bulk Product Edit is a very valuable tool!

Sachastyles

I Love this app. What It does for me in a minutes, it would take a person hours to do for me. Get It! Trust. It's a time saver and A money Saver!

Sbrunz

Amazing app that works wonders. Able to edit anything bulk in an instance

Fast Fittings

Great app. Has saved a ton of time. Thanks.

Weekdaygirl Nails Beauty

Need some work on Visibility need all the Sales Channels to be in there so I can Bulk cut on what I need too. Everything else is great but this part and this is a main need right now I have like 9 channels to open.

Pinkkaholic

Emazingfashion.com LOVES this app that makes bulk editing easy peasy!

Coloraddicted Com

Simply invaluable ! Can't recommend it high enough.

Reel Draggin Tackle

I have been using this app for a couple of weeks. It has been a really great time saver. It is easy to install and use. I find myself using it just about every day. I have reached out to the support team and they have been very quick to respond and address all of my questions. They even took note of a few suggestions for the next build. That is awesome. Highly recommended.

Hippiechic

We have a large variety of stock and when we carry out promotions this app is a great help with discounting a huge number of stock quickly