Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

plumbhub.co.uk

Really powerful tool. Currently using it to import/export metafields but can be used for so much more than that with ease. Really impressed with this app which I wasn't expecting too much from.

Lwhomedecor

This app is really useful and have much more features compares than any other I used. Customer service is very helpful and responsive

Laborkampagne

This app is so, so , so important and should be delivered out with Shopify as standard! Thanks a lot for the great job!

Catalyst Case US

Very good for temporary discounts. You can revert a task in case something went wrong. Very easy to use.

Willow Bay

Without doubt the most important app you need to manage a Shopify Store. This app has saves us a huge amount of time daily.... Shopify should look at integrating this into the platform as standard.

Guilty Girls Club | Pleaser Shoes

I really enjoy Bulk Edit Pro is saves me a lot of time and the app is super stable. I also tried the Image app from Hextom which I also like, but I find it too expensive.

Só Lenovo

muito bom o problema é que não consigo usar a tabela de preço pois não tenho nenhum tipo de orientação de como usar a lista cvs

Your Life, My Design.

My favorite feature is being able to clone variants/options from one listing and copy it to ALL listings with a bulk edit. It's exactly what I needed.

TOM PUTT

Saves me heaps of time in changing prices for all the different photographs and sizes I sell on my website. I'd be lost without it!

E-Wing Aero Designs

Works perfectly and easy to understand and use
Saved me dozens of ours already and only used it for a day!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 95 96