Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

worky work

I just started using this app and so far so good. It helps me bulk edit products as advertised. will update this review if I come up with something.

PatPat Wholesale

This App is so excellent that it saved so much work for us! Currently, I have not come up with any improvement to be done.

Suave Petal

I needed this app for one task (Inventory Quantities to 0) urgently and this did the trick. Installed with no problems, found what I needed and everything worked a dream. I will be looking at all the other features in the coming weeks.

AjjiVision Creations

Very easy to bulk edit, plain and simple! Just have to pay for everything besides SEO optimization. But saves time that's for sure.

Expreso Auto Parts

This app has really helped us a lot. We have too many items in our shop and manually adjusting the information just isn't an option. Thank you for this great service!

Rugs Done Right

We were considering having an app built to accommodate our needs, and then found gold with this one. I cant wait to explore all that it does, but so far it has been incredible. For the scheduled tasks, it is worth 10 times the price!

Autoparts-Store

It is obviously helpful. Nice app! It gonna be better if the format from office word can be retained when editing.

ttdeye

Very powerful product bulk editor. This is exactly what I am looking for. The metafileds export and import function could be easier to use.

PPP Coffee

Awesome App that allows me to quickly change the prices on all my products in a short amount of time.

ModernCookin

It's Been great so far in my first day of use. Price might be a small bit expensive but i would recommend the professional deal x

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 100 101