Anmeldelser (1.851)

• 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 3 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
29. juni 2018

so expensive now.... 150 usd for a month ? how can you charge that price ?

99shirt
Vietnam
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
7. maj 2023

Doesn't work and 0 response on support/mial. I sended multiple emails/messages. Nobody respond. Unforunatly

Aliams
Holland (Nederlandene)
Hextom svarede 8. maj 2023

Hi,

Your latest question was on Friday May 5th, and we have responded on the same day. Also it sounds like you didn't get our earlier response on Tuesday. I'm suspecting that our email response was blocked from your inbox.

Anyways, that problem was very easy to resolve. I have created a task and stopped it from running. It can be used as a template. You can recreate the task as is and run it to achieve what you are looking to do.

Let me know if you have more questions. Please check your spam box, see if help@hextom.com was blocked.

Thanks,

Aaron

Redigeret 29. august 2021

Does not perform well. Support told me it should work like that. It's much faster to use a simple CSV editor. This app use extremely slow, to make a partial export in CSV took 1 hour.
All other filters and corrections also taking hours. Does.
They charged me 29.99 for the test.

bowtiehouse.com.ua
Ukraine
23. januar 2019

This app messed up all my prices. It's not worth the money or the time. All prices on my site are wrong.

Painless Performance
26. februar 2018

It only updated price on didn't update the price on a 1/3 of the products on my website - definitely want my 14.99 back!

Sams Medical Supply
28. december 2016

Didn't work and still got charged.

The Milpitas Store
27. december 2023

Such a pity that they're customer service team is lazy and unhelpful. Kept referring me to watch a video instead of actually offering help. Obviously as a small business owner myself, I would never treat customers this way.

Spikes and Seams Greek
41 minutter bruger appen
Hextom svarede 3. januar 2024

We're sincerely sorry to hear that you encountered difficulties using our app. We take all customer feedback seriously and have reviewed the support you received.

Following our review, we identified that the video tutorial suggested in the initial response offered a solution to your specific concern. When we learned of your dissatisfaction with the overall support experience, we attempted to reach out to you on several occasions via email to offer further assistance and address any outstanding concerns.

However, we haven't received a response. Our priority is to ensure your satisfaction. If you're still open to discussing your experience, please don't hesitate to contact us at help@hextom.com. We're available to answer any questions and find a solution that meets your needs.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Redigeret 21. oktober 2018

If you don't want store is shit. Please don't use app. All product edit by app is wrong. Fuck of app. uggh

91sTees
Vietnam
22 dage bruger appen
3. februar 2021

Your app messed up all my prices. I explicitly put to decrease the amount by a certain amount and it decreased. When I hit revert it decreased again. Some utems became free! It wouldhave been very expensive if I hadn't caught it.

Emsa
20 dage bruger appen
23. januar 2021

Terrible customer service. I removed the value of the product variant which does not work within this application. I am very sad with this app. waste of time & money. Very expensive for an app to bulk edit. 9.99 USD for 10 tasks a month. There are other apps more affordable with unlimited actions. Please refund the application charges.

Better King