Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
16 janvier 2024

We use this app all the time and it's great! IF you do really large sales sometimes it does glitch a little, but you can always fix it.

ap0cene
États-Unis
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
13 décembre 2023

I love the app. I haven't been able to check out the other features though. I just wish meta fields reflected faster. there were also times when some items were missed.

Swank A Posh
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
20 novembre 2023

Simple way to change variations for over 1k products. Saved me a ton of time.

ryanfoxpainting
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
15 août 2023

Does the job!

So far so good!

Be prepared to be hounded to the end of the earth to leave a review though!

Digital Pharaoh UK
Royaume-Uni
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
8 mars 2024

App is a bit slow but otherwise pretty good

Sketch Laser Cutting
Royaume-Uni
25 mars 2024

Great

Crocs™ Việt Nam
Viêt Nam
27 juillet 2016

Editing images in bulk would be beneficial.

Ejuicewholesale
Environ 6 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 7 juillet 2021

So far this is the best functioning application we've tested from the app store for any category, and the only one we have continued to use. Having had a Shopify store since May 2015, this is the only time we're compelled to write a review. If it was possible to re-use the same product filter conditions thereby enabling multiple values within them, we'd say 5-stars all the way. Very satisfied for now, though.

Pbvinyl
Plus de 5 ans d’utilisation de l’application
2 mai 2017

This is an absolute life saver and is completely essential for anyone who has a store with more than a hundred products. We migrated from an existing e commerce platform and as a multi-line dealer we have thousands of skus. We have had to make mass corrections, tag updates, vendor changes etc. But tag updates for our filters has been essential with this tools. it's just not possible in Shopify when you have multiple tags.
The only reason I don't give it 5 stars, is that in their dozens and dozens of functionality options I have found a few obscure change functions that just don't seem to work for me -- collapsing 2 or more tags into 1, for instance. But that's been a small percentage of what I'm trying to do. So I enthusiastically give it 4 stars.

Louisekool
Presque 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
3 septembre 2019

App has made life SOOOO much easier. When we create new products, we often copy existing products to set up. Using this method, we sometimes forget to update the product page title and URL, which throws off our SEO and can be confusing to attentive customers who happen to notice the discrepancy. Using this app, we are able to quickly and easily correct these errors in bulk without having to go back and search individually for errors. We've only used the free plan at this point, so we haven't been able to check out all of the features - which is the only reason we are rating 4 stars and not 5. The features on the free plan get 5 stars from us!!

Mels Crafty Mojo LLC