Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
1 octobre 2016

I would definitely recommend this app!

Loluxes
8 août 2021

This app speeds up bulk editing. Sometimes it needs a couple of tries but overall I am very happy with it

Portraits by NC
28 juillet 2016

Perhaps not the most intuitive or modern user interface but does the job. Good for quickly editing sales prices.

Made Of Sundays 2
Finlande
25 octobre 2016

It does a good job. We have 100,000 products listed so when we give it a task sometimes it comes up with 0 edited when we know we had items with the set restrictions that needed to be edited so sometimes we have to run it twice for it to work. If you have fewer items tho, its quick and easy to use.

Frame Your Space
23 juillet 2020

Great app it save time, though I find it a bit expensive (do'nt use all the possibilities but have more than 10 edits per months). And I find a bit sad that hextom does not propose bundle of their products (images).

Ambiance Cosy
France
11 mois d’utilisation de l’application
13 septembre 2017

Ok user friendly. Little problem trying to mass compare items with different vendors and prices(for clothing)

Blu Threads
28 janvier 2023

This does the job exceedingly well - IF you know how to use it properly.

We have a store with hundreds of SKU's that required a bulk editing solution. Bulk editing is a breeze, but BEWARE its easy to make bulk edit mistakes that is painstaking to undo.

It's a little bit of a learning curve. Please make sure read and watch tutorial videos before using.

I recommend starting bulk editing 3-5 items at time and double check your work until you're used to it, then you can move on to bigger 100+ bulk edits.

EnerHealth Botanicals
10 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 25 mars 2019

Great app and works well and quiet easy to use, but way too expensive for what it does, i will definitely look for a cheaper alternative.

Posh Affair
Australie
26 août 2018

Absolutely worth it. However not accepting multiple strings per condition is a significant limitation.

Jacobs Photo And Digital
Nouvelle-Zélande
18 juin 2021

Though the app does have a few issues where it runs scans correctly one time then another it doesnt, so far for the amount of inventory I have it does help a lot.

Hometells