Hextom: Bulk Product Edit , 1.798 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,8
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 89% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 7% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
2 de julho de 2017

I love this app. I cannot afford to keep the app because it is not cost effective for my store, but I downloaded it to make one edit. I am now on my third edit. It works so well. It is also super easy to use. Seriously, little to no brain power needed to make it work. It is a true time saver. I would keep it if it were not for the $$ per month. Unfortunately, I just get the free trial......

Quilt Girls
Aproximadamente 2 horas usando o app
4 de março de 2020

extremely useful, efficient & practical!

SAJID Auto Online
Emirados Árabes Unidos
Data de edição: 14 de setembro de 2021

I have been troubled by the inability to bulk edit variants. With this app, I can modify in batches. excellent apps!

annke-pl
2 de janeiro de 2022

Works exactly as we needed it to for simplifying pricing across many different products. Sometimes takes a little long for queued items to start, but it works as advertised.

Something Peaceful
19 de junho de 2018

This app is fantastic! I edited many different sets of products in my whole shop within minutes.

Blursbyai
Espanha
8 de março de 2019

It took me only 30 minutes to update over 1000 product records - doing this semi-manually, ie editing in excel, would've taken me all day plus lots of frustrations - excellent App ... well done to the developers ...

Brew2Bottle
Reino Unido
13 de abril de 2018

great app, huge help in editing multiple products and saving time

Top Model Store
21 de abril de 2017

I've used as a trial to update prices and it's really great and essential plugin.

A note to developers of the plugin: the monthly price is a little bit high cause I won't be using it frequently. Per operation based pricing could make more sense for me.

Dageekco
Reino Unido
15 de fevereiro de 2018

I just love all APP from Hextom. They are Best Shopify Developer Company.

Thanks GUYS!!!

100 STARS !!!

Mycanvaswall
29 de junho de 2018

Saves A LOT of time! Thanks again!

My Metal Mojo