Hextom: Bulk Product Edit , 1.800 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,8
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 89% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 7% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
12 de setembro de 2023

love this app! saves hours and hours of time.

Appaman
Mais de 4 anos usando o app
18 de setembro de 2023

Easy to use and covers everything I need for bulk editing and import/export data.

Innebandy24
Suécia
7 meses usando o app
16 de novembro de 2023

Does everything as described.

Boveda Development
2 dias usando o app
16 de agosto de 2023

This is one of the most helpful apps I have installed and I use it consistently. This app is so phenomenal and has made such a great impression that I always look through Hextom's apps before searching for new apps.

I highly, highly recommend this app for any and all large-catalog businesses, especially fellow distributors.

SkycoDistro
6 meses usando o app
30 de agosto de 2023

Great App!! Makes extending the basic default Shopify bulk edits a dream! Simple and easy to use, great support as well!

BPM Toolcraft
África do Sul
Mais de 2 anos usando o app
23 de fevereiro de 2024

Essential app with features that save a lot of time and that otherwise would be almost unthinkable to do manually. More and more glad to have found this app. Kind and prepared customer assistance, ready to help also to who, like me, it's not an expert and need help also for the more easy things. Thank you!

Filippo Fanti Photography Art
Itália
21 de julho de 2023

This app is handy when updating a great number of items. Not perfect but every feature works like a charm. I find it very handy especially because my CSV file does not have to be in mint shape (as required in Shopify bulk import CSV), but I can use my un-cleaned CSV-sheet to update anything.

Of course, when there are tens of thousands of rows in a file, it takes time.

Isotmatot.fi
Finlândia
12 meses usando o app
21 de fevereiro de 2024

It's a total game changer. Imagine trying to change your page copy one at a time if you have a lot of product pages. It's a not brainer to have this app if you have a lot of product pages to manage. I don't know why Shopify doesn't have this integrated into their website builder, but it really is a time saver.

Case Candy
8 de agosto de 2023

Excellent app.
We're using it for a long time, never dissapointed us.
Never had any problem, so we can't review the support team
anyway, Highly recommended !

נאקו
Israel
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
23 de agosto de 2023

This thing saved us weeks of work updating our Shopify template and version.
Very happy that we decided on it.

Party Dudes