Recensioner (1 852)

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 3 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
8 april 2024

Very good app! I'm not going to say perfect because there is always some way for innovation, But you will almost always find a way to do what you need to do. Customer service is great too!

Too Twee
Libanon
Mer än ett år användning av appen
27 mars 2024

The ability to make bulk edits with this app has greatly improved our workflow and productivity. Have not run into any issues with functionality and edits are done reliably and without errors. If an action is done by accident, it is easy to revert that action.

Only minor gripe is that some times starting a bulk edit can take a bit longer than we like, however with all the benefits this app has provided, it saves way more time than the edit queue times add.

Battle Garage Racing Service
USA
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
22 april 2024

Features are good but scammy and poor customer support.
Tried both Hextom Bulk Product Edit and Hextom Image Edit.

Why I said scammy? I downgraded plan and I was still being charged of the monthly fee. I contacted support for this. I was asked the exact date of downgrade. I look up to my emails and I just realized they dont send email confirmation of downgrade. Then they will keep charging you.

Re: Hextom Image Edit - last year I subscribed to their most expensive plan because we have a lot of images in our store. BEWARE, it is NOT working! You need to batch your images per 100 images per batch for it to work, more than that, its not working. I worst part, I figured it out myself. I reached out to support then I was answered by the support named Channel asking me to send images. I sent and then after that, no reply at all, weeks have passed! so I figured out the way to make it work by myself. Poor customer support.

daintyduvet
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
Hextom svarade 30 april 2024

Hi Daintyduvet,

We're sincerely sorry for the inconvenience you experienced with our app. We have reviewed your case and have taken steps to ensure that this doesn't happen again.

We have sent several emails to assist you with using our app, but unfortunately, we have not received any replies yet. Could you please check your inbox or spam folder and reply to our emails when you have time? We are here to help you further.

23 april 2024

This App works as stated. It's the only way to go when you need to do bulk editing.. Fairly easy to use.. Thank you!!!

Banded Bracelets- Gebel Hibbs GbR.
Tyskland
Mer än 3 år användning av appen
6 juni 2024

Excellent App!
This app is an essential tool in managing numerous aspects of our store with over 10,000 skus, and we are continually discovering new ways to utilize it. From re-organizing collections to building promotional pricing, the App is quick, accurate and reliable. When we’ve had questions, customer service was quick to respond. Highly recommend!

Killington Sports
12 månader användning av appen
13 juni 2024

Everything was working perfectly - really great app - until the UI was changed. Now I can't quickly select a collection (I have hundreds of collections) and now have to scroll down an enormous list which is no longer in alphabetical order no matter how I arrange my collections on shopify - before the UI change the list was always presented alphabetically no matter how the arrangement was listed in shopify.
I try typing the name of a collecti me to a random collection starting with that letter then i type the next letter and rather than add it to the string I then get a collection starting with the next letter typed.
After playing around a bit I managed to get the characters typed to make a string but only if I typed super quick - so quick that I make mistakes as I'm not a professional typist.

At no time did I receive any notice of intent from Hextom stating that the UI would be changed - I certainly wasn't asked for any input on intended changes and how they would impact my use of the app.

Was any user consulted before the UI was changed? Did the "developers" perform any testing before changing the UI?

Hextom just seems like another business which treats its paying users with utter contempt.

What a shame, the app was really good and easy to use before this fiasco and I would happily have left a 5 star review.

When reaching out to the customer service at hextom I was asked not to leave a review of my opinion of the UI changes. Before they were introduced (with no warning) I would have shown that respect but since you choose to treat your paying customers with such contempt, I feel other prospective app users should know what kind of business they are dealing with

GalleryThane
Storbritannien
3 månader användning av appen
22 maj 2024

Great App. Does what it says on the box. Saves hours!

Spark Plugs Direct
Nästan 4 år användning av appen
7 april 2024

FINALLY, an app that does exactly what is advertised AND THEN SOME, without annoying bugs, and endless support tickets. Theis app saved us hundreds of hours of work!!! Thank you HEXTOM ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Twisted Swag, Inc.
8 månader användning av appen
21 maj 2024

Amazing, reliable. Takes time out of managing a website.

STAGING - Bosistos
12 månader användning av appen
24 april 2024

The guy "James" useless. He knew what I needed help with and didn't move forward with the conversation. I requested help, and was sent to an "agent" who then read my issue and just sat there on the other end doing nothing. I wrote, again, what I needed help with, only for him to say "Yeah, I read your message earlier" wow! the brains on this guy! useless. horrible service. get a new agent!

Kapsoura Candles