Hextom: Bulk Product Edit , 1 801 recensioner

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
27 december 2023

Good stuff, very useful to change prices when you have a lot of SKUs at different prices. Don't see a better way how to manage upsells with multiple SKUs at different prices and have upsells. Like when you want to only discount the base price

Silvercut
Sverige
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
29 november 2023

I have no idea how much time this app has saved me. Since I figured how to work it into my process - I don't think I can live without it.

Thank you guys - I'm using your other image app as well. Both are awesome. Wish i could pre-buy for a year at a lower cost or something if that's possible.

iLoveMy.Pet
Indien
9 månader användning av appen
30 oktober 2023

I've been using the Hextom Bulk Product Edit for some time now, and I must say, it has completely transformed the way I manage my online store. As a Shopify store owner, dealing with mass edits and updates can be a daunting and time-consuming task. However, with Hextom Product Edit, it has become as easy as a breeze.

The user interface is incredibly intuitive and user-friendly, allowing even those who are not tech-savvy to navigate through the features effortlessly. The bulk editing feature is a lifesaver, as it enables me to make changes to multiple products at once, saving me a significant amount of time and energy. This efficiency has allowed me to focus on other important aspects of my business, ultimately contributing to the growth and success of my store.

Leslis
Tyskland
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
11 januari 2024

Love it. It saved me hours of time and boring work. Worth the few dollars a month especially if you are starting your website and have 1000s of products

Art On A Platter
29 dagar användning av appen
24 november 2023

This app is must have on any store, it will help you a lot fixing anything in bulks, thanks a lot Darren

MRSLM
USA
Mer än ett år användning av appen
8 november 2023

The app is great. It provides most of the reports that SHOULD come with Shopify right out of the box. The customer support is also great and easy to get in touch with. I do recommend this if you are looking for a reporting app.

Joco Records
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
30 november 2023

Would recommend to anyone! This app has saved us so much time and money, it has so many different uses!

Rugged Terrain Co.
11 månader användning av appen
5 november 2023

I can’t possibly imaging running my shop without this app. It moves SKU’s between collections, it handles SEO stuff, it finds SKU’s missing tags, etc. it does so much more. I highly recommend and BEST of all it has a revert feature which most bulk editors do not have. Sometimes you mess up and need that unwind!

Crystal Destiny
9 månader användning av appen
2 november 2023

As a long-time e-commerce store owner, I've encountered my fair share of challenges when it comes to managing a large inventory. That's why discovering the Bulk Product Edit app felt like striking gold. This app is nothing short of a revolution for anyone looking to streamline their product editing process.

From the get-go, Bulk Product Edit impressed me with its intuitive interface that made bulk changes a breeze. Whether I needed to adjust prices, update descriptions, or modify SKUs across hundreds of products, this app handled it all with flawless precision. The time saved on what used to be a tedious task is now devoted to growing my business and enhancing customer service.

One of the standout features is the app's ability to schedule updates. This has been a game-changer during peak sales periods like Black Friday or the holiday season. I can set up all my changes in advance and let the app work its magic, ensuring that my store is always up-to-date with the latest pricing and product details.

The support team deserves a special mention too. On the rare occasions when I've reached out, their responses have been quick, professional, and incredibly helpful. It's clear that customer satisfaction is a top priority for them.

In summary, Bulk Product Edit is an indispensable tool that has transformed the way I manage my online store. It's reliable, user-friendly, and an absolute must-have for anyone serious about e-commerce efficiency. If you're on the fence about trying it, I wholeheartedly recommend diving in – your future self will thank you!

EDDEN BODY
Frankrike
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
25 november 2023

I dont know what I would do without this app. It has made my work much easier.

Grand Tubs