Hextom: Bulk Product Edit , 1 800 recensioner

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
30 november 2023

It saves me a lot of work, thank you!

Jen Buckley Art
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
31 december 2023

Simply the best.

Belfast Books
Ungefär 3 år användning av appen
26 oktober 2023

This app is a must have -- the amount of time it saves because of the ability to quickly bulk edit and organize your product tags, SEOs, titles, descriptions and more is incredible. It is easy to set up and use. Pretty much just install and run a function. You can also set it up so it updates any newly added products consistently. I've not had a single problem after a few months of use.

Lightforce Laser Engraving, LLC
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
27 januari 2024

This app has saved me insane amounts of work in product pricing updates. Highly recommend.

Western Mavrik
12 dagar användning av appen
5 januari 2024

makes work easier

Mann Supply
Kanada
5 månader användning av appen
8 december 2023

Always use this app, really helpful

JDS DIY
Storbritannien
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
11 januari 2024

Extremely useful!

Quality Tapestries Inc.
10 månader användning av appen
16 november 2023

This app is so awesome. I use it everyday to manage over 35,000 products. I've added it to my permanent toolkit!

Great work!

milosbackyard
Australien
17 oktober 2023

Literally the best Bulk product edit app ever. It saves so much time and money, it's insane. You can edit almost everything about anything. Very worth the money. I also like how informative it is with the changes it makes. Anything I could think of that I wanted to edit, was available. As a business with thousands of SKUs and adding, BPE is extremely essential.

Purchaser Palace
18 november 2023

This is such a fabulous app. Super easy to use an so much better than what is out there.

More Than Charms