Hextom: Bulk Product Edit , 1.829 değerlendirme

• Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
20 Aralık 2017 tarihinde düzenlendi

YEA...uhmmm...i have like 30 task that do absolutely nothing but just sit there...not editing anything

Og Warehouse
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:5 ay
9 Eylül 2019

You’re charging me $50/month and I’m not even using the app. It should be a pay per use model. Please let me know when this changes.

Scarflings
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:5 ay
24 Ağustos 2018 tarihinde düzenlendi

NOT WORTH THE COST FALSE ADVERTISING

This app charged me for the month 4.99$ to make ONLY 5 bulk edits,

then it now wants me to pay another 15$USD in order to get more bulk edits.

BUYER BEWARE, this is a new change it was NOT like this before

Cost of App is $4.99 + 14.99 = $20 USD a month if you want to do more than 5 bulk edits a month

I want a refund, going with another app

Stylebuy Wholesale
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
1 Mayıs 2019

Not mobile friendly. Freezes. Screen starts to jump. Concept is right. Might be better on a pc computer

oohhh_thatsnice
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
20 Ocak 2021

Terrible customer service. The app is no longer working on my site and have been waiting more than 2 days for support to look at it. This is January!! during the sales!! our busiest time. Its unacceptable, I have deleted the app and will need my payment refunded.

handmadechesterfields
Birleşik Krallık
30 Mayıs 2018

This is the MOST confusing and frustrating app I have ever seen!

Mbkplanners
31 Temmuz 2017

This app only works about half the time. I can't believe a company would release this kind of trash without fixing the bugs.

Mittenvapors
8 Temmuz 2022

Trying to import products into collections using csv and the app won't read what is very clearly in the column that I uploaded. Only 2 columns, sku and collection, and it shows correctly when setting it up. But on processing it says the collections column is blank, when it is clearly not. I have tried many times to upload my data and nothing.

Ihubdeal
Hextom yanıt 9 Temmuz 2022

Hi,

I have looked into the bulk editing task in question. The task was created correctly. When checking the detail logs, you will see that the products were not changed because they are already in the state as required in the CSV file, which means in your case, the products are already in the collections you want to add them to. I spot checked a few products, and they are indeed already in those collections. That's why the task finished as 0 products edited.

Please let us know if you have any questions. Our support email is help@hextom.com.

Thanks :-)

29 Haziran 2018

so expensive now.... 150 usd for a month ? how can you charge that price ?

99shirt
Vietnam
29 Ağustos 2021 tarihinde düzenlendi

Does not perform well. Support told me it should work like that. It's much faster to use a simple CSV editor. This app use extremely slow, to make a partial export in CSV took 1 hour.
All other filters and corrections also taking hours. Does.
They charged me 29.99 for the test.

bowtiehouse.com.ua