Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

VsEssentials

I used this app to help me do bulk editing, It went without fuss, should've paid to do it at once and be done.. Nice job, I'll come back if it not correct on my website, if it's good, i'm a long time user..

Galscurvy

Questo editor è estremamente utile, specie per chi lavora in dropshipping ed ha bisogno di modificare in bulk migliaia di articoli o di eseguire importazioni/esportazioni senza perdere un solo byte. Consiglio vivamente!

The View From My Rear

I'm still finding my around all the functions but so far am really impressed and have managed to effect some quite complex updates and modifications.

Cat me dog

Great app and easy to use, it helped me bulk editing all my products page. It's a life-changing app. I highly recommend it

Matthew Allen Art

Overall this app is great and a huge time saver. It would be helpful if you could both include and exclude conditions at the same time when editing but overall very pleased.

jacktheunicorn

pretty good app, but sometimes it is missing a couple of product I try to bulk edit, but that's ok to me

Portraits by NC

This app speeds up bulk editing. Sometimes it needs a couple of tries but overall I am very happy with it

Inside Stores

Good app but not intuitive. If you have a lot of skus and want something complicated done it involves A LOT of steps. Good support though.

Buddy RC

everything is good except the review reminder every time you use the app it popped up, again and again and again, kind of an annoying feature.

Hometells

Though the app does have a few issues where it runs scans correctly one time then another it doesnt, so far for the amount of inventory I have it does help a lot.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11