Hextom: Bulk Product Edit

bulk edit thousands of products, CSV import export bulk edit

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Hextom: Bulk Product Edit & CSV Import

Fametrends

Con- Doesn't offer the option to "update Sku from a starting number". No option to "add numbers to the beginning/end" of barcode.

Pros - I LOVE the option to (basically) generate barcode numbers. The Shopify barcode app gives you random numbers which doesn't work for everyone. I needed 5 digit barcodes only and this app did just that. I don't use the app for anything else yet, but overall it's great. It runs smoothly and it's quick.

Coconellie Com

It's quick, but I wish there was a way to delete products in bulk, and also choose the products individually, after the search criteria has been entered.

Pretty Little Things Fashion

Time spent using app About 1 year

I actually like this app. It saves me quite a bit of time as it pertains to organizing and controlling my inventory. There were moments when I felt it could do more, but overall i am very happy with it.

Louisekool

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

This is an absolute life saver and is completely essential for anyone who has a store with more than a hundred products. We migrated from an existing e commerce platform and as a multi-line dealer we have thousands of skus. We have had to make mass corrections, tag updates, vendor changes etc. But tag updates for our filters has been essential with this tools. it's just not possible in Shopify when you have multiple tags.
The only reason I don't give it 5 stars, is that in their dozens and dozens of functionality options I have found a few obscure change functions that just don't seem to work for me -- collapsing 2 or more tags into 1, for instance. But that's been a small percentage of what I'm trying to do. So I enthusiastically give it 4 stars.

Dazzleme Uk

Good application, works very well but I can't help thinking this should be basic functionality within Shopify and not a paid extra!

Qualtees

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very powerful app. Not as user friendly as it could be. Needs an easy mode for less advanced users.

Soulpirates

Location Finland
Time spent using app About 1 month

Lots of great features. Picked this up to do some bulk SEO metadata editing. However, there is not an option to remove all data from SEO meta fields. Almost there!

Senita Hair

Great App. Very useful especially for variants - though its severely limited if you have more than 3 variants per option.

Retro T Shirt Hub

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great App, but after getting it realised I do not need it yet, Store is at the early stage. Will get further down the line, thank you

Circle Of Life Goods

I'll be honest...I couldn't manage my web store without this app. It has saved me time and money a few times. However, I would be 100% perfect if they add a bulk "Replace Image" feature to their Bulk Image app. Other than that, it's a great tool!